The Wife and I


 











The following is an actual conversation between me and my wife. Reviewing any film was not the original idea. Not really. Nevertheless…   


Afternoon 



Wife: Hello, wassup!

Me: Hello, wassup!

Wife: Did you eat lunch?

Me: Did you eat lunch?

Wife: I asked you first!

Me: I asked you first!
(At this point she realizes that the jokes on her)

Wife: Ah, so this is your game?

Me: Ah, so this is your game?

Wife: I love you!

Me:  I love you!

Wife: Let’s god shopping. We could buy some new curtains and other stuff.

Me: Hey! That was wicked! Unfair!

Wife: Ah, is it?

Game over

--

Later in the evening:


Me: Hello, wassup!

Wife: Hello, wassup!

Me: Long day at work?

Wife: Long day at work?

Me: Alright, so you think you can play the game?

Wife: Alright, so you think you can play the game?

Me: Let’s go out after work this evening.

Wife: Let’s go out after work this evening.  [Clearly excited at the idea]

Me:  Alright, I am booking tickets for Bang Bang.

Wife: WHAT? This is beyond wicked! Why would you want to torture me in such Nazi-like ways?

Me: Ah, is it?


Game over:



Score-  Wife: 1, Me: 1


----

Bang Bang: **


Do I really need to write more about Bang Bang?

Comments

Popular Posts