Tomorrow morning, some day…


6.15 am. I hear this quaint voice singing in merry, tap tadap tap tadaa … I reckon it is Donald Duck in his usual cheerful best. I signal him to shut up.



6.25 am. Now someone has decided to play the Godfather theme right into my year.  Buzz off I say.
Strange times… the more you wish for silence the worse it gets.

6.30 am. Donald figures his ten minutes of silence is over.  Tap tadap tap…   I swear I could have strangled him if he was not my favourite character. I merely request with an appropriate hand gesture. He promises 15 more minutes of silence.

6.40 am. that idiot playing the Godfather tune is back. Regardless of love for the tune… this is definitely no time to show affection. GET LOST!

6.45 am. Something strange happens. Donald starts his tune again and almost simultaneously the Minions start singing their Banana song too!

I lose it. It is time to DISMISS!

6.55 am. Oh damn! Not again! How do I manage it… a shudder runs through my body almost making me stand up, upright, in a start. My senses all trying to cope up with the sudden declaration of war… what’s wrong they wonder, to have prompted me to break this blissful peacetime. My left hand decides to not cooperate, stays immobilized. The left eye joins the left hand… tricks me for a blink and goes shut. The right eye puts up a brave act, but without its partner there is simply no quite behave as effective. It too wishes for a blink…

7.45 am. Some idiot hits a piece of metal, loud. And keeps doing it. ting ting ting… it goes on. I plead with signals to no effect. The noise only increases. Now there are screams of 100 kids joining in. They just won’t shut up. I end up almost shouting, if only my lips would part.

The ears now get impatient. It refused to be the only one to be working. Sends in rather shrill warnings into the brain. Uh ho! That’s bad… both eyes get into action mode only ending almost blinded. Ouch that light! Someone please pull the curtains! Oh cruel world!

8.00 am. I check watch on my cell phone.  Aaaaahhhh! Not again! Damn, I missed it again!
Tomorrow morning I shall definitely join in my friend Donald. Tomorrow, some day. And we shall go for a jog… try losing some weight. For now let’s turn the TV on and get something to eat. Oh man, am I hungry!


Comments

Popular Posts