Time and again!

Another year! Time flies by really fast. Wonder why people are stuck to supersonic and hypersonic. I am sure the real challenge lies in making something that could take us across time.


That would be a tricky concept though. I don’t know if I would like to go the future. It’s anyway beaming right into us all the time. So much that it brings alive in us the escapist! I am not an exception as well. But yes, a time machine to go the past would be amazing. That would be nice to go back to the times I did my mistakes, not necessarily to correct them. But maybe laugh at them because I am sure I would have been no less than a clown in those moments. I am no better anyways. For some reasons though I have liked being a clown… call it side effects of taking the Raj Kumar song ‘Kehta hai joker saara zamaana’ too seriously. But yes ‘adha haqueekat adha fasanaa’!



















Getting back the time circle, time traveling does fascinate me by unknown margins. Ever seen the American TV series Heroes? Oh boy that’s my favorite. I particularly like a character called Hiro Nakamura played by Masi Oka. Very interesting combination. Masi Oka, probably is till date, the youngest face to feature of the cover of Time magazine. He did it the age of 12. You can find more about it on Wiki. Why I said interesting is because when he grew up to be a part of the show, he was selected to play a character of a time traveler. Now you know why I like the character. He is kind of cool. Pity he is just a fiction. Pity he is not real. And pity how we still believe in superheroes.

The point remains. I still would like to be a time traveler. Maybe I could waste more of my time... have more fun. And yet go back and rectify things. Err… did this amount to another form escapism. Things don’t change do they? That’s the way things are and that’s the way you got to be happy. Accept it… mistakes happen. And we don’t get a chance to go back and rectify them. Rather enjoy what comes to us – be it another mistake or a heroic moment [non existent or rare ones]! But then… someone once said that I have an acceptance problem. I accept it!

Comments

  1. Watch the movie The Time Traveller's Wife! :)

    Pity I still believe in the Cindrella story! :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm... i will check that one..
    what a name though!! :D

    cindrella... hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) :) nice one. like i said, you are more mature and profound than ever before... HNY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey dale :)
    as usual i guess this post too was more about me than anyone else

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts