Timing it!


This is coming almost a month late. And I have reasons for it. I have sat down to write this many times actually but never could complete it. And I have nothing to blame. I have been deadly busy true. But I am sure I could have made some time. How much time does a hundred-word piece take?

The truth is probably I have been trying to search other means of entertainment. No twitter is not a replacement. It is efficient. But there has been something else that has been happening. Something far more entertaining than twitter… and closer to life. And I have been busy. Phew!

Well if you were looking for any declaration there aren't any. There are just open ends. Personal and professional. Trying to turn a new leaf. Some initiatives... some renewed attempts. And it gets taxing.

BUT... what the heck? Why am I giving excuses? Anyways this was not what the post was all about. I just managed to waste some more time on indifferent stuff. Stuff that would not make any difference to you, excuses that wont stand me any good in any case. I just managed to waste some more time!

Ironical isn't it? Wasting time over insignificant details and the coming to a position when you have hardly any time left to complete what you initially sought to do. Yeah I have run out of time too. I know that surely rings some bells. Yeah that thus just proved me human. Or at least Indian! Probably I have been bitten by the bug too. Or maybe I was bitten a long time back but I was just in refusal.

I have always been admiring (read loathing) the way people end up saying certain things 5 times when saying it once does as well. During my journalism classes I was taught to cut out repetition and irrelevant things. And also been ridiculing people who keep beating around the bush… but hey look I did that too. In fact I am leaving without even getting into the point. Or did I? I hope I did.

For the rest, I must tell you, the last one month has actually been quite a phase. But then that will be the POINT of the next post!

Comments

  1. Procrastination at it's best! :-) I'm sure you are not going to come to the point even in the next post. You know why? Because you don't INTEND to :-) You wanna share your happiness, but you don't wanna share the incidents! It's too personal for you. Heh! So the beating around the bush is going to continue for some time to come.

    Written very well Noyon, trust me, very poetic :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah...
    paro.. you know what they say about poems and complex stuff..
    the writer writes shit the critic understand something else and declares it great :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! So did I miss the point? Brilliant :-) See,. I'm a greta critic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts