Shit happens… so does good things


This is one the sweetest things I heard from someone. And this was when I was thinking of not getting back to Mumbai when I had gone Bangalore to meet my family.


“dekh...udhar Papa Johns nahi hoga, surround sound pe films nahi dekh payega, Dale nahi hoga tujhe pyar karne kaliye... Victor and I wont be dere... Mampi wont be able to call u at odd hours and ask u to cum and join her for dinner or a walk by Juhu.... kitne saare cheezey udhar nahi hai... tu bore ho jayega”


I got back to Mumbai pretty soon. Won’t say these lines influenced me to do so. But they did make me think.

It is strange how some people get so close to you. For quite some time Amrita was just a class mate and then Victor’s girlfriend. Today she is a close friend. Someone I call up and talk and care share things with. And contrary to what the first belief was, she is not all crazy. She is actually sensible. And hey I have never seen such a chilled girlfriend. Victor is damn lucky. Of course she is lucky too, but I shall talk about that in another post. This post is solely aimed to thank Amrita or being a part of my life.

They say ‘Shit Happens’ and I agree. But I continue with another line ‘Wonderful things happen in life too’!

Comments

  1. there's nothing more lovelier than to have good friends. you're truly lucky. and a very touching subject to write on

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts