Peace from Mad!

The birds chip outside my door

The woods are green and nights are cold...

I dream of running away there…

Where I find peace not gore!



The last weekend was great. And I think I need to thank my friend Dale Bhagwagar for that. He decided that inviting me to his place was not going to help. He decided to kidnap me… and was I glad!

Away from Mumbai’s crowded he stays in the cool Madh Island in cooler colony. And I tell you the greenery and the calm was a treat! Plus the breeze from the nearby sea-side… you don’t get such a treat in Mumbai…

Posting some photographs that I clicked on the phone… I bet you would like them if you are too cringing about the Mumbai heat. Being from a region which is green and where you find more trees and hills per square miles, I at least like them!



Comments

  1. This looks like an oasis in middle of a desert ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lovely to know there are still such places in bombay! - S

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. din't know such places existed here...:D...I went 2 Matheran & was pretty disappointed...couldn't understand what the hype is all about...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! Didn't know that Mumbai actually had such greenery... lucky Dale! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi jitaditya
    this was actually a housing colony.. great place.. you will probably afford one soon.. :) and then you can call us over as guests

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Dale. The gods were smiling the day you went house hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi there.. common link is great PR..lolz.. u knw something.. u need to be blessed and extremly lucky to be so called kidnapped by PR guy himself... its very rear some gets such affection from big bee...lolz... super pics n yes i agree place must be heavenly... cheers!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wah bhai wah!! nikal padi!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ab Dale ko Big B of PR bulana padega. Advent bhai, tum sahi bola.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love ur photography :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dale's residence is positively palatial - then again, I wouldn't expect anything less. Anyone who is invited by the big man himself should consider themselves privileged.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmm lucky Noyon get a chance to see all this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely! Lovely! The next time you go there... make sure you give me a chance to tag along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Paromita, all lovely girls are always welcome to my abode ;-)

    what about tomorrow evening? :):)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dale... she is my classmate and a good friend... and COMMITTED
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Heh! Thanks Dale for the invitation. And thanks Dumbo... you know for what :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts