BACK WITH A PROMISE

 

Hi

 

I am back. And this time… I promise myself that I am never going to be absent for so long.

 

It’s not been the easiest of times… the last six months… I cremated two bodies… Never liked going to cemeteries… not my favourite place…

 

But then these two incidents made me realize that ‘getting used to’ is one of the biggest truths of our lives. You feel pain… and then you get used to it. It’s like lying to yourself… you get used to it and then you do it great comfort!

 

Leaving from the grieving tracks… there has also been an effort to make life more worthwhile… I have stopped taking work too seriously. May be they fire me… but I am not going to care about that… this time I have decided to do things I like… more often if not always. Like I have started reading again!

 

Hey I read this book called Five Point Someone. Chetan Bhagat’s… Rajkumar Hirani is making a film on that one – Three Idiots. That was one reason I chose to read this book. But more because I wanted to read… check it if you have not read it already. Light and fun!

 

Chalo… I am off for now. Will be back soon…

May be tomorrow… or maybe day after… or maybe next week… BUT NOT LATER THAN THAT! Because it’s time I get back… 

Comments

Popular Posts