Waiting

I am about to explode. Life’s never been easy. But it seems to have got extremely irritating now. It almost feels like the cosiest bed yet too full of bed bugs to allow you to sleep. Count in rats too jumping all around. Yeah that’s what I feel right now.

Every time I watch a bad movie I feel so enthusiastic to make my own film which would be better that the morose that we have witnessed this long.

And then I get brain waves. Brilliant stories! The issue of course has been huge – I never had an ending to any film.

And for once, this time, I got a story. My story. Very own. And I could even see an end.

That’s when you start having problems. The problems of not being able to turn you dream in reality. Right now I am being torn apart by my own emotions and insecurities. May be I should go ahead and do things that I always wanted to. But then it leads to more immediate insecurities.

Result – effects work, mood swings... and what not! And people said I am mad. What can a person do when he has no option but rot in situations where you cannot help yourself.

Outburst in waiting!

Comments

Popular Posts