Confused... ?


A year back it was different scenario. I was slapped by fate. And it was a hard enough slap to freak me out of my senses… or did it put me into my senses?

I landed up in Mumbai, what I would now like to call a cool decision… come to think of it… a decision which changed my life was taken in two minutes flat! And then the grind begin… of course I enjoyed it and even if I didn’t I would never complain as I was the one who threw myself at it… I rather considered it, and I still do, a favour… a life shaving and making favour!

But there were promises made too!

So I went through it… there were attractions here and there… I resisted all… putting my heart and soul to nothing to the grind and that’s all…

But six months ago came the first blow… attraction shivered me but I moved along…

And today it’s back… and threatens to devour me… and for some reason I want to be taken over… I want to switch… I want to QUIT…

But then would it be right? What about the favour after the slap of fate… ?

But haven’t I too given out enough to the grind? Does one favour rank higher than several wishes?

I guess I need to rest… I am taking one… but then will that be enough?

Comments

  1. Don't worry you'll figure it out. Just weigh all your options. Pretty much in the same boat :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh.. believe me i am in a differnt boat :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts