For all those who read this http://noyonblogging.blogspot.com/2006/12/omg.html

you may continue with the sequel...
others do read the previous post as well...


Women and Machine..NAHI!

Well… I had gone to this hutch shop to pay my bill… which suddenly shots up way beyond my credit limit of a mere Rs 750… and today being a Sunday the shop was closed. I was told by the customer support to pay my bill at the billing machine which was much like the ATM… and I must admit, quite user friendly.
I went up to that thing and saw that a girl was inside trying to, what seemed to me, pay her bill.
Well after 15 minutes of struggle the helper walks in to ask if she needs any help. She said yes, as she had not been able to figure out how to use the machine. The helper asked her to punch in her phone number. She looked puzzled but she did punch in a number and then she was asked to punch in the amount. She punched in 5000. I was quite amazed, wondering what scheme gave her a credit limit of 5000 + which is huge compared to my minimalist 750!
She pressed accept after that. And they machine showed the number was not a valid hutch post paid number. We wondered what might have gone wrong with the machine. Then suddenly something struck the helper. He asked her what her bill amount is. She looked puzzled again and finally as gave questioned back why the hell was the ATM asking for her phone number… SHE APPERANTLY THOUGHT THAT THIS IS AN ATM FROM HUTCH BANK… and she wanted to withdraw money rather than deposit..
LORD…!!!
That answered my question of what scheme she had opted for, for a Rs 5000 credit…she had a pre paid card. I thank god for that. Had she been a post paid user, like ATMs she might have jammed hutch bill counters as well..

Comments

  1. That was really fun. But don't you think the girl might have been acting kind of stupid. She might be a new user for that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey..all these machines do look alike for heavens sake!!lol.

    ..I do kinda get lost with these gadgets too..

    ..but i do know what a sparkplug is!I do. I do!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts