Power of a tune

In the lab right now and one of my classmates started singing wof lamhe... and being such a catchy song we all started humming it... who lamhe wah baatien koi na jane... and suddenly i decide that i should write something in my blog... long time it has been inactive... and this is what came into my mind... Vande Materam...

Today is the Centeray celebrations of national song... Vande Materam... as song that revived and fuelled nationalism...

And as i write this line... everyone is singing Vande Materam...
Music bridges ....

Comments

  1. yeah and do you see the outcry over his beautiful song.people splitting hairs over it.sickens me man

    ReplyDelete
  2. idians always make an issue about the imp things...why shud this one be diff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats true.. my sentiments exactly..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts