Water: Save it




The other day i woke up in the morning to find that there was no water and the motor was not working. Called up the owner and he said that there is some problem with the machine and will be fixed by the afternoon. "Afternoon? But i have to go to college."

I realised there was no use crying over it as the machine would not be repaired before afternoon. Hence i called up one of my friends asking if i could go over to his place for a bath. He agreed, but circumstances did'nt allow! I stayed back in my hostel.

As i wondered what to do - getting more anxious with the mouthing pressure ( had to go to college to finish up hell lot of pending work!)- i realised I was to be blamed, to some extent, too. I had two buckets in the bathroom, and both empty. Why the hell didn't I fill them up at night.

This one lesson everyone learns and forgets just as soon as he learns. Save water. Fill up buckets and use water from it rather than opening the tap everytime u need water. I had learnt and forgot just as well!

Had I acquired the habit of saving water, I would not have had as hard a time that day. Lesson learnt at an expense but i hope this time it stays.

Guys watch out, it high time we develop certain habits.

Comments

Popular Posts