Back to basics

Making the blog look good, I believed, would make me get back to it. So I changed the look from what was almost a decade all format. And guess what, it did get me back to my blog. Well, not exactly the way I wished it would…

I figured the new improved theme look great but there were some technical issues with the comments section. So the comments were not visible even to me! Now what’s a blog with some nice comments?

I tried more themes. All looked fab, but the problem persisted. The comments would just not be seen. And finally I realized the only way I could find my precious comments back on the blog was to turn to good old blogger themes. Not the best looking ones. But the… functional!

There you go. I admit it. It is the comments that got me back to the blog and not my own writing. But then it’s writing that gets the comments in the first place. The look of the blog probably is just secondary after all. Talk about content over form?  

No I am not giving up. It’s human to want more.

But… yes, writing is clear on the wall.


Show me the love baby!

Comments

Popular Posts