Comeback, again!


You come back only once. Coming back too often does not speak much of the person’s attitude to where he is coming back to. Unless of course you are talking about certain Bollywood actors! But then, why judge myself! That’s anyway not the cool thing to do on the first day of a new year… as for you; I can only hope you are totally in love with me to not judge me. 


Well, let’s accept it. I am lazy. Plus more often than not, pretty messed up! Lazy is not easy to be. Nope!  You got to be in my position to understand that. I have worked hard on it. After all it’s not too often that my work allows me to work on myself… to train myself to be lazy enough. Lazy enough to not write, but merely visit my blog... feel miserable, and go back to the slumber. And in the slumber, dream that I will reinstate not only my blog but my own existence. Jeez! 

But then here I am, making another shameless ‘comeback’. And even more shameless… I expect you to come back too! Well… hope is what the world clings to and optimism never hurt anyone… at least optimism on the first day of a year; a day when you are off work! And then, as I recently re-learnt – The biggest failure is, after all, the failure to try!

Here wishing all of you a fabulous 2013. And here’s wishing myself enough fire to keep my going, without a need of another comeback! Because, comeback as many times as you may… the real pleasure is always in moving ahead.

Comments

Popular Posts