The clichés of my day



I wish I had those mornings again  
Waking up to your voice
The sweet nothings
Before rushing to the noise

I wish I had those afternoons again
Breaking the clutter with your call
Asking how the day goes…
Including every detail… big or small!

I wish I had those evenings again
Walk by beach  
Hair catching the breeze
Talking what did the day teach!

I don’t wish however for the nights again
Because darkness it got into lives
Because departure it does remind...
When I lost you and my mind…



--
Well, That's as bad as romance and poetry can get. You could find better romance in certain books... books of love letters...

Comments

  1. Now my friend is all going poetic

    ReplyDelete
  2. No yea..its actually v good and touching.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its actually very nice n touching...love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nishie thank you
    @pp heheh... i had no clue it. it is just a random blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wish u wud hav born during da period of Shakesphere
    i wish dis poem cud hav been in my scul sylabus
    i wish i cud hav shown it to my x
    i wish evry1 wud hav read dis poem..
    i wish ur poem reaches to every1's heart
    i wish u to keep on wryting such beautiful piece...

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha Thank you Vivek! :) That was rather sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts