Where's the trust... ?


Zindegi kaisi yeh paheli hai... Kabhi yeh hasaye usually yeh rulaye...


But then how often do you turn around a start biting other people for such things. Well this is
precisely what the so called 'fake IPL player' seems to be doing. Not really appreciable. Really makes me feel like shooting him, because of the shocking display of lack of sportsman spirit and of course murder of trust. However I must admit I do marvel at his humour. Never knew such dull people could carry such wit in them.

Having said that, I think the world would be a disastrous place if we have everyone creating such meaning to freedom of speech. Imagine me bitching because you dont leave comments on my blog after reading it. Or lets say you start leaking about your bedroom details... Blasphemy!

Comments

Popular Posts