DUS VIDHAN HERE

 

Ok Dasvidaniya was fun… it was not really inspiring but it put a smile on my face…

And yeah it did make me think about what would the ten thing be that I want to do before I die… I really could not come up with ten… but probably that’s because I am smart enough to cover many desires in one point…

 

1)    My own house with a garden

2)    A Goa trip with Raja and Hemanta

3)    World Tour

4)    Make at least one film

5)    A BMW

6)    Send my mother of a foreign holiday

 

But yes these are just things I want to do before I die…. In life the scenario is so much more different! Everything changes… we want so many more things…

 

I want to earn enough money… I want to learn so many things… I want to do this and do that… probably this is what life is… it brings in more desires… of course along with hope… death does make things shorter… at least it makes my list shorter… and that’s because we think minimalist for this… 

 

Life and death! What’s the vidhan! 

Comments

Popular Posts