Writing right...

It's been a long time since I actually stopped posting here... When writing is not a job, it's fun. But after writing daily for newspapers for over years now, I have discovered that this could be the worst profession one could get into.


Even a prostitute would derive pleasure to some extent from their profession... but when it's writing you suddenly discover that you have lost the jest and the urge to get creative.


So if you have a flair for writing... and love to do so, my advice would be not to join a newspaper or any such job which requires you to write non stop. You drain yourself to the extent that you stop reading what you write. And then nothing goes right.


I finally discovered what a writer's block is when I could not find anything to write on my blog... tch tch!

Comments

  1. and what kinda chauvinistic statement is that about sex workers as i wud respectfully like to call them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... i dont really need to be politically correct on my blog right?

    Especially when i talk such things...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts