How often can people make mistakes?

Have you ever believed in the age old saying that it’s best to learn from mistakes? I have heard too… but that if you ask me have I learnt from the horrible mistakes I have made, my answer would be the simplest that you could get – NO, a big capital NO.

Well that might actually be a comment on my mental state… but do I care? That’s the way I have been… and I guess that’s the way I remain.

Now if you have been thinking what on the earth would be wrong with me to be scribbling my mad history, well let me clarify I am on a self-bashing mode and you are welcome to switch of any time. But I know you wont do that… khujlli… that irritation… you have it too… to know where and how did I make an ass out of myself.

What if I don’t give it out? Ten minutes of your life would be wasted trying to read the mind of an insane insan.

You know what… girls… they are not the biggest problems on this earth… It’s psychology that is. You would never want to do certain thing in life… like falling for a girl… aurat narg ka dwar hoti… screw it... the male ego and the human psychic combine to create a powerful interest to enter that door… oh how flowery it looks from outside… and it is so till you cross the door and get comfortable in the living room… but all your life goes for a toes once you go further into the life… that’s something you are not supposed to be… not till you are 40… that’s when you have lived you bachelor’s life to fullness and have no grudges if you were tied down a khamba… of course the occasional staying away could be fun then… that’s a different chapter all together, which we should discuss later…

Coming back to the point… where were you?? Drawing room?? Great… now we have lost ourselves in house… where were we… living room, drawing room, bedroom room... terrace?? …. Getting lost in a house… how funny can that get… and how dangerous… for god’s sake you are out of your own security shell… how does that feel… grueling… then why do men repeatedly get lost… at least I did… and I know at least a couple who did the same… sigh… learning from mistakes… L

You know what I like this girl… and then I like another…. And then I like another…. Hell… I know I like too many… par what to do… yeh dil maange more… but darn who wants to abide the other SRK line – kuch jeetne ke liye kuch khona parta hai…

Wish life was easier!

Comments

  1. Oh come on. Get over it..I did! See the opposite sex is like flowers, enjoy them and then when you are bored chuck em!
    And crazy sushie?????You are so dead..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are u crazy!I think u are.........

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts